Instructions for abstract submission
- Prepare your abstract in ".doc" format with Word or equivalent software using preferably the abstract model.
If you prepare your abstract with another word processor use the ".pdf" format. You can look at the doc example file or follow the template as described below.
- The abstract cannot exceed 1 page including figures.
- Page size A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Borders 2,5 cm each
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line spacing: 1.5 for title and authors, 1 for body text
- Title line: 14 pt, bold, centered
- Authors and affiliations: 12 pt, centered, presenting author underlined
- Body text: 12 pt
- Go to the abstract submission interface
In case of problem
Send the abstract file as an attached file to firstname.lastname@example.org
The body of the message must contain:
- The name and e-mail of the contact author
- The preferred topic to which the abstract should be allocated
- The preferred form of presentation (oral or poster)